A South Australian brand experiencing unprecedented growth year-on-year with 2017 and beyond set-up for success!
Sarah Constructions has been a proud South Australian owned and operated building contractor and construction management organisation for over 55 years. We have been and continue to be involved in the completion of numerous iconic and high profile projects and are passionate about every job we complete – whether it be full construction, extensions, refurbishments or fit-outs and facility upgrades.
Wondering what your day-to-day would look like?
As a member of the Constructions Team, and reporting to the Operations Resources Manager, the key responsibilities of these roles will include;
- Assisting the Site Supervisor with establishing and maintaining a safe, workable and professionally presented work-site
- Comply with all QHSE policies and procedures relating to the Company’s operations
- Support the project team in relation to the implementation and ongoing development of the projects safety management plan
- Management of sub-contractor compliance with the safety system by utilising tools like site inductions, hazard identification notices and holding tool box meetings
With exceptional communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills you have a fantastic ability to build effective working relationships and influence others. You’ll be well versed in managing multiple commercial construction projects with a serious drive to excel and take the next step.
You will possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven experience in managing QHSE on construction sites
- Current SA drivers licence
- Cert IV in WHS is desirable
- A Trade qualification is desirable
Whilst we value qualifications and technical skills, previously demonstrated professional behaviours and soft skills are even more important. You should be customer-focused and outcome driven. Please apply if you are a team player with a strong work ethic.
About the Perks
We believe that our people are a reflection of our service! We offer you not just a job, but an opportunity to partner with other professionals for a lucrative and rewarding career. Not only will you enjoy a great working environment within a purpose-built modern office located just minutes from the CBD, you will also enjoy:
- Salary continuance insurance
- 4 days of work/life balance leave in addition to 4 weeks of annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite car parking, gym and shower facilities
- Discounted Gym Membership with our corporate partner
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Full Health Assessments include skin checks
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual Flu Vaccinations
All applications are managed through our employment website; just follow the ‘Apply for this job’ link below to submit or access more information.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Scholfield, Talent Acquisition Specialist on 08 7129 8909.
At Sarah Constructions we are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for our positions.