A South Australian brand experiencing unprecedented growth year-on-year with 2017 and beyond set-up for success!
Sarah Constructions has been a proud South Australian owned and operated building contractor and construction management organisation for over 55 years. We have been and continue to be involved in the completion of numerous iconic and high profile projects and are passionate about every job we complete – whether it be full construction, extensions, refurbishments or fit-outs and facility upgrades.
Wondering what your day-to-day would look like?
Working closely with Project Managers and reporting to the Construction Manager, key responsibilities for the role will include;
- Assisting in the delivery of construction projects from the tender phase through to practical completion including estimating, contract administration, programming, and site supervision
- Collaborating with the project team to provide administrative and technical support
- Development and implementation of administration systems to ensure project efficiency and success
With exceptional communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills you have a fantastic ability to build effective working relationships and influence others. You’ll be well versed in managing commercial construction projects with a serious drive to excel and take the next step.
You will possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience within the construction industry in a similar role
- Hold one of the following qualifications; Bachelor of Built Environment, Bachelor of Construction Management and Economics or a Diploma of Building and Construction
- A positive and driven personality with a desire to exceed expectation
- Great time management skills whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills with a customer-centric focus
Whilst we value qualifications and technical skills, previously demonstrated professional behaviours and soft skills are even more important. You should be customer-focussed and outcome driven. Please apply if you are a team player with a strong work ethic.
About the Perks
We believe that our people are a reflection of our service! We offer you not just a job, but an opportunity to partner with other professionals for a lucrative and rewarding career. Not only will you enjoy a great working environment within a purpose-built modern office located just minutes from the CBD, you will also enjoy:
- Salary continuance insurance
- 3 days of work/life balance leave in addition to 4 weeks of annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Free on-site car parking and access to gym and shower facilities
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development opportunities
- Great social events
If this is the role you’ve been seeking and you’re keen to find out more, send us your CV & Cover Letter today.
All applications are managed through our employment website; just follow the ‘Apply for this job’ link below to submit or access more information.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Vibha Ruparel, Sr. Advisor - Talent & Engagement on 08 71 29 8909.
Applications will remain open until 03rd April 2017 or the position is filled.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer