- Are you passionate about delivering quality construction projects to clients?
- Do you want to join an award-winning team that will support your development?
- Does variety and complexity in the types of sites you manage appeal to you?
We are currently looking for skilled Construction Site Supervisors that put their people first & honour their word, if this is you, then read on!
Founded in 1961, the Sarah family quickly became a trusted name in the building industry by providing a quality product, delivering outstanding customer service, and following through on our promises. More than 50 years later we have cemented ourselves as a multi-awarding winning leader in the industry, most recently as the Master Builders SA 2017 Commercial Builder of the year, and these values remain at the forefront of every project we undertake.
The foundation of our success, along with our decades of experience and expertise, is our people. We are a collaborative, solution-focused and ethical team of professionals that love what we do and now we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us!
Due to significant growth we currently have multiple opportunities for personable, professional and experienced Site Supervisors to join our team. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include;
- On site management of personnel, program, sub-contractor, logistics and safety
- Management of Sarah resources to complete elements of work outside of sub-contracted scopes of work
- Liaise with the client in regard to all site-based operations
- Actively manage and promote the safety and environmental requirements of the business
- Provide technical knowledge and support to ensure the project is completed to a exceptional standard
As the successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects including new construction, fit-out and refurbishment works.
You will be highly motivated, organised, and safety orientated with experience programming works and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of a project.
While you will have demonstrated supervisory experience within the commercial construction industry and a strong customer service focus, importantly you will also be able to demonstrate the Sarah values that we live every day.
We believe that our people are a reflection of our service! We offer you not just a job, but an opportunity to partner with other professionals for a lucrative and rewarding career. On top of this you will also enjoy:
- Salary continuance insurance
- 4 days of work/life balance leave in addition to 4 weeks of annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite car parking, gym and shower facilities
- Discounted Gym Membership with our corporate partner
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Full Health Assessments including skin checks
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual Flu Vaccinations
How to Apply
All applications are managed through our employment website; just follow the ‘Apply for this job’ link below to submit or access more information, alternatively please contact Anthony Scholfield on 08 7129 8888.
Applications will remain open until the positions are filled.
At Sarah Constructions we are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for our positions.