- Build your career and success growing and managing our portfolio of property investments
- Make your mark in this exciting and diverse senior opportunity with a successful SA business
- Opportunity for profit sharing and wealth creation
More About the Role
You will enjoy a broad role focussing across a range of areas in the property market including commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Directors, the key responsibilities of the role includes;
- Acquisition of passive investments: from identification of opportunities through to completion
- Managing assets to maximise value
- Overseeing external managers
- Transacting residential display home purchases and disposals
- Joining the residential development team
- Sourcing commercial design and construct opportunities
Sarah Group is South Australia’s leading building and construction organisation for over 55 years. It is the parent entity to Sarah Constructions, the Longridge Group and Hindmarsh Plumbing employing over 300 people.
Our people are at the heart of our brand and our challenge is to ensure we are as professional, driven and ambitious on the inside as we are on the outside. We don’t see problems, we see solutions and we believe that collaboration drives success.
We have a modern office and great employee perks – you’ll just love working with us!
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications in addition to experience in either agency, valuation, development, planning or consultancy.
You will be commercially astute and entrepreneurial, organised and analytical and be assertive and action-orientated. You will pride yourself on your exceptional presentation and communication skills.
This role is highly autonomous and will suit someone who thrives on working independently, only requiring general direction and guidance.
You understand the importance of relationships in achieving success while consistently maintaining respect for others and individual differences.
This is an opportunity to join a high growth business with a dynamic charter and strong financial backing. The remuneration will consist of a market based salary and profit share off a strong incentive base.
Questions can be directed to Stefan Popovic, Senior Employee Relations Advisor, on 0433 434 821.