- Are you enthusiastic about entering the commercial construction industry?
- Do you want to join an award-winning team that will support your career?
- Do you want to join an entrepreneurial organisation that encourages innovation?
Founded in 1961, the Sarah family quickly became a trusted name in the building industry by providing a quality product, delivering outstanding customer service, and following through on our promises. More than 50 years later we have cemented ourselves as a multi-awarding winning leader in the industry, most recently as the Master Builders SA 2019 Commercial Builder of the Year, and these values remain at the forefront of every project we undertake.
This is your chance to put your studies into practice! Our Construction Graduate Program combines practical experience, technical learning and professional development into a structured and proven format. Starting in February 2021, the program runs for 12 months (full-time) and offers diverse on-the-job experience along with mentorship from experienced leaders who will work closely with you to develop clear career goals, and then help you achieve them!
Upon successful completion of this Graduate Program, you will be given the opportunity to move into a full-time role with Sarah Constructions.
This program is available for ambitious fourth year students who will have at least graduated by the end of 2020, or earlier, and who are keen to start their career in the commercial construction industry.
Applicants will have achieved degrees in one of the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Civil)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Civil and Project Management)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Civil and Structural)
- Bachelor of Built Environment
- Bachelor of Construction Management and Economics (Honours)
This is more than just a Graduate role! We are looking for a confident communicator who can quickly build rapport with clients and contractors. You will be committed to delivering a quality product to our clients and will have the skills to manage competing priorities and value the urgency of tasks. You will be an innovative and collaborative team player.
Most importantly you will also be able to demonstrate the Sarah values that we live every day.
We believe that our people are a reflection of our service! We offer you not just a job, but an opportunity to partner with other professionals for a lucrative and rewarding career. On top of this you will also enjoy:
- 4 days of work/life balance leave in addition to 4 weeks of annual leave
- Onsite car parking, gym and shower facilities
- Discounted Gym Membership with our corporate partner
- Annual Full Health Assessments including skin checks and flu vaccinations
- Discounted health insurance
How to Register Your Interest
If you have a genuine desire and natural drive to grow your knowledge within the construction industry please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the following:
- Why you chose to study construction
- What you hope to gain from this experience
- Why we should choose you
As part of the application process‚ students must also supply an academic transcript that shows previous grades, and GPA.
Please note that this is a registration of interest only, and you will be advised once we begin actively recruiting for the 2021 Graduate Program.
At Sarah Constructions we are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for our positions.