- Are you passionate about the commercial construction industry?
- Do you want to join an award-winning team that will support your development?
- Does variety & complexity in the types of projects you deliver appeal to you?
If you are an experienced Construction Project Manager who believes that transparency and collaboration deliver quality projects, then read on!
Founded in 1961, the Sarah family quickly became a trusted name in the building industry by providing a quality product, delivering outstanding customer service, and following through on our promises. More than 50 years later we have cemented ourselves as a multi-awarding winning leader in the industry, most recently as the Master Builders SA 2017 Commercial Builder of the year, and these values remain at the forefront of every project we undertake.
The foundation of our success, along with our decades of experience and expertise, is our people. We are a collaborative, solution-focused and ethical team of professionals that love what we do and now we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us!
Due to significant growth we currently have multiple opportunities for personable, professional and experienced Project Managers to join our team. Your responsibilities will include;
- Comprehensive end to end management of construction projects built on the foundation of exceptional client relations
- High attention to detail to identify risks and contract compliance management
- Monitor and manage the financials of concurrent projects to ensure a win-win outcome
- Develop a high-performance project team through effective people management
As the successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to lead a diverse range of projects including new construction, fit-out and refurbishment works.
To be successful in this role, you will be driven, flexible and passionate, but in addition you will have;
- Proven experience as a Project Manager within the Commercial Construction Industry
- A demonstrated track record of successfully completed construction projects, relating to client satisfaction, quality and financial outcomes
- A qualification in Building or Engineering is favourable
- Current SA drivers licence and White Card
- Intermediate experience with the Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project
Most importantly you will also be able to demonstrate the Sarah values that we live every day.
We believe that our people are a reflection of our service! We offer you not just a job, but an opportunity to partner with other professionals for a lucrative and rewarding career. On top of this you will also enjoy:
- Salary continuance insurance
- 4 days of work/life balance leave in addition to 4 weeks of annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite car parking, gym and shower facilities
- Discounted Gym Membership with our corporate partner
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Full Health Assessments including skin checks
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual Flu Vaccinations
How to Apply
All applications are managed through our employment website; just follow the ‘Apply for this job’ link below to submit or access more information, alternatively please contact Anthony Scholfield on 08 7129 8888.
Applications will remain open until the positions are filled.
At Sarah Constructions we are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for our positions.